MYOB users here’s the list of 5 most asked frequent questions. In the beginning of the year 2017, these questions were highly enquired by the users at MYOB help desk. So, check out the answers to these questions below. We hope this will answer most of your concerns.
1. What do the single-user & multi-user mean?
The single user package allows the user to utilize the MYOB as a single person user. In addition, the multi-user refers to 3 or more persons who access the MYOB at the same time.
2. Can the user request for a product demo before the final purchase?
Yes, the official MYOB resellers ensure to offer a public demo to the interested users. Please dial the MYOB technical support number for a free demo. Or invite them to your office for a presentation.
3. Do Accounting include the features such as multi-currency & inventory management?
The question to this answer is a big yes. The MYOB is enabled with the above-mentioned options. Moreover, it includes several exciting features and tools that make financial management easier.
4. What will you receive with the purchase of the Accounting Premier Package?
Here’s the list of items you will receive with the Accounting Premier package:
• Exclusive MYOB Premier Software
• Onsite Install service
• Company Data file setup
• Professional forms setup such as Tax Invoice
• Payment vouchers and receipts setup
• Advance training in addition to the unlimited access for at least 6 months
• Complimentary phone and email support
5. What all does Accounting do for the user?
MYOB is an advanced accounting software that is bundled with some of the exclusive features, functions, and tools such as,
• Upgrade Inventory Tracking platform
• Inbuilt (CRM) system ie. Customer Relationship Management
• Sends Sales Invoice to instant customers
• Allows to manage purchase orders in relation to the suppliers
• Best for managing Multi-Currencies
• Upgraded for Banking Management
• Generates business Profit & Loss reports
Read More: – What to do when the holiday payout balance shows negative figures in MYOB Payroll?
Many users have confusion regarding the MYOB Payroll. The main confusion comes when the user tries to connect the payroll with the MYOB account.
Well, all the users who face problem while doing so will get the answer to their query here. The MYOB Support describes how to get started with integrating the payroll with the main account.
Did you ever consider that payroll is created and sent via a .txt file in correlation to the MYOB AccountRight. This happens every time you try to make the final payment. However, the process takes some time and that seems time killing. But, remember the manual integration is effective and improves the flow of accounting along with the payroll management. This is quite easier in balancing the PAYE account.
If like other confused users, you are not confident with the help of a certified consultant available at the valued MYOB Customer Care. This not only saves time but helps to manage the financial account in a better way.
If you have set the link and tested to ensure everything is working alright then you are good to go. If some error interrupts the process, then make sure go back and check the payroll management. Try to create a test pay and it will ensure everything is working fine. Do include the deductions and allowances available for the payout. For security reasons, you can create a backup on the computer. Later, you can delete the journal
entry when it is confirmed that everything is working fine.
If anytime you face issue while managing the financial account, just feel free to Contact MYOB Support NZ +64-04-8879113. The professionals will ensure to get your queries resolved at the earliest and help you manage financial payment, invoice management efficiently.
Read More: – How To Delete a Pay in MYOB
Forgot to record a sale? Don’t worry! Now you can register the invoice, quote or order in Account Right. And don’t panic if you made a mistake of missing an amount as you can change or modify the transaction. You can customize the forms as per your preferences you can print and email.
How to enter the sale transaction-
- Click Enter Sales and go to Sales.
- Either pick the customer or add a card. Ensure that you choose the correct card because once you record the sale you cannot modify the card.
- Is your credit terms right? In order to edit the Customer’s default credit terms click on Terms.
- The choices between Tax Inclusive or GST Inclusive will be saved for next transaction. And don’t change the alterations after filling new amounts.
- Go to Layout if you want to change the Sale layout in order to fit the type of items or services you are offering.
Note: You cannot print or email the Miscellaneous layouts.
- From top left corner choose amongst the invoice, quote or order from Sales Type list.
- Fill the details of what you are offering along with headings, subtotals and blank lines. According to your sale type and layout the fields are available.
- Fill the details of freight and choose the right tax/GST code if needed.
- The amount paid by customer will be recorded in Paid Today field. And record the amount in deposit if you have created an order. In case if you want to fill details about the payment then select Details.
- To save the sale- go to Record (For quotes- Save Quote) or you can also go to Print to print it on your form stationery. If you want to email it- click Send To or save it as a PDF.
Contact MYOB Support NZ is here to help you through every step. Dial +64-04-8879113. It is bit difficult for new users to use accounting software. But don’t worry now. Our MYOB Support Service team is here to help you with the software. Just connect with our professionals for quick assistance as we are available on MYOB Customer Support New Zealand for discussing the issues.
Read More :- Learn Creating an Item on MYOB
Item records are used to store details about the product, tracking the quantities you purchased and how much you have sold. You can create records for all the services you render.
These product records let you see the sales history of the items you sold or used in production, on the spot sales trends and to see which your best sellers are. Apart from products, you can also prepare the product records you offer.
What an item could be:
- It is a tangible unit which your company may sell, buy or inventory
- It can be a service which your company would like to add on item invoices
For creating an item
- Click Items List from Inventory command centre. You will see Items List window.
- Then select New. On next window Item, information will appear.
- Type a unique identifier in the Item Number field and then press Tab.
- Now enter the name of the new product in the Name column.
- By choosing the appropriate options clearly define whether you purchase, sell or inventory this product. Account columns appear next to the products as you keep selecting the options. Depending on the selection you make these fields change.
- During the earlier steps record the suitable accounts in the columns.
- List additional details about the commodity in Item Details tab.
- Enter all the buying details under Buying Details field if you are buying that product. And if you are selling that commodity then, enters the details in Selling Details.
- Enter the required information by selecting Auto-Build if you are using that product to build other factors. Click OK.
MYOB Support New Zealand Always here to assist you with the Software 24/7.
Our professionals are here to help you anytime. Just Contact us at our MYOB Customer Care Number +64-04-8879113 for any query. Our experts are available at your service 24/7 at our number +64-04-8879113 as well. Or connect with us via live chat or by sending an email. We will get back to you with an appropriate solution.
Read More: – How To Edit a Transaction Directly In MYOB?
There are Two methods of editing a transaction in MYOB software, depends upon the significance of audit mode you utilize in the company. You can select the setting which will let you either change the transaction directly or through an alternative setting where entry needs to be reversed before entering correct transaction details in MYOB software. Here we will focus on how to set and maintain the security of reports where you can directly change the entries and edit the mistakes that is already entered.
Before altering any transaction keep in mind that:
You are required to determine and fix your preference to make changes in the transaction. It means you can modify the transaction if you are allowed to do so. You can easily identify the entry which can be changed with white zoom arrow (->) available next to it.
Go to Preference window and in Security tab just deselect the ‘Transactions Can’t be Changed; They Must be reversed’ if you want to modify your transaction. You can use this option anytime if your user role permits you to change the settings.
Transactions which cannot be changed are:
A bank deposit, Transfer Money or a refund cheque can’t be changed once entered. These transactions can only be delete or reverse.
Whatever transactions are entered during closed financial year. But there might be some adjustments you want to record in the last financial year accounts. You can modify the entries by rolling back the financial year.
Transactions entered during locked period. For changing, you first have to unlock the period. Keep in mind changing these details will directly affect your accounts and tax reports.
MYOB Support New Zealand for understanding the software’s. You can drop us a call if you are facing issue while accessing Contact MYOB Technical Support Number +64-800995025. We are available at your service 24/7. Or you can also contact us via live chat with experts or by dropping an email. We will get back to you with appropriate solution.
Read More :- Use of Find Transactions In MYOB
Original Source :- https://goo.gl/OTrjRE
In this blog, we will help you in troubleshooting errors in your company report. How to look out for the transaction with the help of Find Transactions and also how to fix the mistake.
The ‘Find Transactions’ window lets you to scan and detect the information recorded in the MYOB software earlier. For this, you can use the information which is handy. Keep in mind that this tool let you dig each and every entry in depth.
Follow the steps to search for a transaction-
- From the flowchart section of main command center select Transactions Journal.
- You will see different tabs consist of multiple journals in MYOB software. Pick the suitable tab for your search and enter the dates required in Date From and To columns to locate the required entry.
- In Find Transactions enter as many search specifics you want to look out for using the details you have in your hand.
- You can locate the transaction by using account, card, invoice, bill, category or item. It implies you can go through every single entry in detail.
How to access the window –
- Click Find Transactions from the bottom of any command center and press CTRL+Y on your keyboard simultaneously.
- On the next window you can hunt for the information you are looking for like for example- searching through Card tab.
- For sorting out use Search By and date range drop down menu. You will see the results based on your search.
You can also limit the search by:
- Go to the Advanced Filters window through Advanced tab.
- Click OK after typing or choosing additional search filters. You will the matched transaction in the Find Transactions window.
To have a clear look, you can use the (->) icon to zoom it. For quick help call MYOB Support New Zealand. MYOB can be tricky sometimes and you can get confuse with next step.
In those times, Get in touch with experts at MYOB Tech Customer Support Number +64-800995025. We are here to help you 24/7 Live Chat.
Content Source :- https://goo.gl/n6dfkz