MYOB users here’s the list of 5 most asked frequent questions. In the beginning of the year 2017, these questions were highly enquired by the users at MYOB help desk. So, check out the answers to these questions below. We hope this will answer most of your concerns.
1. What do the single-user & multi-user mean?
The single user package allows the user to utilize the MYOB as a single person user. In addition, the multi-user refers to 3 or more persons who access the MYOB at the same time.
2. Can the user request for a product demo before the final purchase?
Yes, the official MYOB resellers ensure to offer a public demo to the interested users. Please dial the MYOB technical support number for a free demo. Or invite them to your office for a presentation.
3. Do Accounting include the features such as multi-currency & inventory management?
The question to this answer is a big yes. The MYOB is enabled with the above-mentioned options. Moreover, it includes several exciting features and tools that make financial management easier.
4. What will you receive with the purchase of the Accounting Premier Package?
Here’s the list of items you will receive with the Accounting Premier package:
• Exclusive MYOB Premier Software
• Onsite Install service
• Company Data file setup
• Professional forms setup such as Tax Invoice
• Payment vouchers and receipts setup
• Advance training in addition to the unlimited access for at least 6 months
• Complimentary phone and email support
5. What all does Accounting do for the user?
MYOB is an advanced accounting software that is bundled with some of the exclusive features, functions, and tools such as,
• Upgrade Inventory Tracking platform
• Inbuilt (CRM) system ie. Customer Relationship Management
• Sends Sales Invoice to instant customers
• Allows to manage purchase orders in relation to the suppliers
• Best for managing Multi-Currencies
• Upgraded for Banking Management
• Generates business Profit & Loss reports
Read More: – What to do when the holiday payout balance shows negative figures in MYOB Payroll?
Many users have confusion regarding the MYOB Payroll. The main confusion comes when the user tries to connect the payroll with the MYOB account.
Well, all the users who face problem while doing so will get the answer to their query here. The MYOB Support describes how to get started with integrating the payroll with the main account.
Did you ever consider that payroll is created and sent via a .txt file in correlation to the MYOB AccountRight. This happens every time you try to make the final payment. However, the process takes some time and that seems time killing. But, remember the manual integration is effective and improves the flow of accounting along with the payroll management. This is quite easier in balancing the PAYE account.
If like other confused users, you are not confident with the help of a certified consultant available at the valued MYOB Customer Care. This not only saves time but helps to manage the financial account in a better way.
If you have set the link and tested to ensure everything is working alright then you are good to go. If some error interrupts the process, then make sure go back and check the payroll management. Try to create a test pay and it will ensure everything is working fine. Do include the deductions and allowances available for the payout. For security reasons, you can create a backup on the computer. Later, you can delete the journal
entry when it is confirmed that everything is working fine.
If anytime you face issue while managing the financial account, just feel free to Contact MYOB Support NZ +64-04-8879113. The professionals will ensure to get your queries resolved at the earliest and help you manage financial payment, invoice management efficiently.
Read More: – How To Delete a Pay in MYOB
Forgot to record a sale? Don’t worry! Now you can register the invoice, quote or order in Account Right. And don’t panic if you made a mistake of missing an amount as you can change or modify the transaction. You can customize the forms as per your preferences you can print and email.
How to enter the sale transaction-
- Click Enter Sales and go to Sales.
- Either pick the customer or add a card. Ensure that you choose the correct card because once you record the sale you cannot modify the card.
- Is your credit terms right? In order to edit the Customer’s default credit terms click on Terms.
- The choices between Tax Inclusive or GST Inclusive will be saved for next transaction. And don’t change the alterations after filling new amounts.
- Go to Layout if you want to change the Sale layout in order to fit the type of items or services you are offering.
Note: You cannot print or email the Miscellaneous layouts.
- From top left corner choose amongst the invoice, quote or order from Sales Type list.
- Fill the details of what you are offering along with headings, subtotals and blank lines. According to your sale type and layout the fields are available.
- Fill the details of freight and choose the right tax/GST code if needed.
- The amount paid by customer will be recorded in Paid Today field. And record the amount in deposit if you have created an order. In case if you want to fill details about the payment then select Details.
- To save the sale- go to Record (For quotes- Save Quote) or you can also go to Print to print it on your form stationery. If you want to email it- click Send To or save it as a PDF.
Contact MYOB Support NZ is here to help you through every step. Dial +64-04-8879113. It is bit difficult for new users to use accounting software. But don’t worry now. Our MYOB Support Service team is here to help you with the software. Just connect with our professionals for quick assistance as we are available on MYOB Customer Support New Zealand for discussing the issues.
Read More :- Learn Creating an Item on MYOB
Item records are used to store details about the product, tracking the quantities you purchased and how much you have sold. You can create records for all the services you render.
These product records let you see the sales history of the items you sold or used in production, on the spot sales trends and to see which your best sellers are. Apart from products, you can also prepare the product records you offer.
What an item could be:
- It is a tangible unit which your company may sell, buy or inventory
- It can be a service which your company would like to add on item invoices
For creating an item
- Click Items List from Inventory command centre. You will see Items List window.
- Then select New. On next window Item, information will appear.
- Type a unique identifier in the Item Number field and then press Tab.
- Now enter the name of the new product in the Name column.
- By choosing the appropriate options clearly define whether you purchase, sell or inventory this product. Account columns appear next to the products as you keep selecting the options. Depending on the selection you make these fields change.
- During the earlier steps record the suitable accounts in the columns.
- List additional details about the commodity in Item Details tab.
- Enter all the buying details under Buying Details field if you are buying that product. And if you are selling that commodity then, enters the details in Selling Details.
- Enter the required information by selecting Auto-Build if you are using that product to build other factors. Click OK.
MYOB Support New Zealand Always here to assist you with the Software 24/7.
Our professionals are here to help you anytime. Just Contact us at our MYOB Customer Care Number +64-04-8879113 for any query. Our experts are available at your service 24/7 at our number +64-04-8879113 as well. Or connect with us via live chat or by sending an email. We will get back to you with an appropriate solution.
Read More: – How To Edit a Transaction Directly In MYOB?