If you have a business and you run it or you work for a company then you might know the tension that is incorporated with its functioning. There are a number of things that should be taken care of while managing any task related to your company. That’s why we keep financiers and accountants etc. to make such transactions and changes. All these charges can be reduced by using simple accounting software known as MYOB. This software can calculate all your GST and BAS, can manage your payroll, point of sale operations and much more. You can choose your type of product from a variety available according to your need. Here, in this article, MYOB Customer Support has talked about editing and deleting existing users in its Essentials service.
If you want to make changes in your user account then follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Go to your MYOB Essentials page and there click your business name.
2. On the next page, select the link that says, users.
3. A new window with the details of all the users in your business will appear. There, choose your user details and select the edit button.
4. In the edit section of the next window make changes according to your need and finally click the save button.
Now, if you want to delete a user then you have to have the administrative powers in your hand. Only administrators can delete a user or administrator.
Follow the given strides in order to get that result:
1. Again, go to the Essentials page and choose your business name.
2. A new page containing all the details of existing users will appear.
3. To delete a particular user, select that user and click the cross mark (X) against it.
4. Confirm your choice by clicking the yes button in the next window.
Now, you know the steps needed to manipulate a user in your MYOB Essentials account. But there can be some complications in achieving that target. You can have other problems also and for those very reasons you can Contact MYOB Support NZ on their toll-free number any time round the clock. A support team of professions is always ready to sort you out in any situation.
Read More Posts: – Why Set-up MYOB application for your organization